Application process : practical informations for foreign students

The application that you are completing for EuA program does not give the right to study in France if you are a foreign. You need to complete a second process.

You belong to one of these three situations:

  1. If you are an EU citizen, you have to follow a procedure of "validation studies". This procedure is accessible by connecting to the following link:

    The enrolment procedeure is managed by the Central administration of the University and the necessary forms havefill to be sent to “Service de scolarité”

  2. If you are a citizen outside the EU, you must complete the conditions set by Campus France. you must meet CF Center in your country and achieve their procedure. And for those who would not center CF in their country, then you must acquit you of the procedure for "validation studies". To check if you are a CF center in your country, go on this link:

    For you who will do the procedure of Campus France and find our program in their catalogue and find the right name of our training, go on this link:

  3. For the French students, no specific procedure if you achieve your diploma in the previous year at a public university. For student had validated a privacy school diploma, please follow the "validation studies process" too.

If you need further information, please get in touch with the educational assistant, Eric Sury,

Do not get mixed up between the enrolment procedure to Lille University  and the application for the Master MEA

If you need further information, please get in touch with the educational secretary

Contact  :

Tel : (+33) 03 28 77 84 18

for detailed contact informations see

Latest update :